Monday, May 10, 2010

Better late than never

I set up this blog in a bid to be more social network savvy. As you can see it has taken almost 2 years for me to write my first post - not a great start. However I feel it must be a case of 'better late than never' as here I am actually putting the digital version of pen to paper.

Rather than use this blog to document me and my life - it really isn't news worthy (I'll leave that all to those such as my fab sister in-law who puts me to shame with all her adventures!) I thought I would use it to document my sporadic creative outbursts, away from my day to day design job.

Over the past year or so I have made a few invites for people, a cake stand for a close couple's wedding and last Christmas I received my very own sewing machine!

In a bid to have a 'hobby' to answer people when they ask me 'what are you into' I'm going to put my spare time (ha!) to good use, and I will upload the evidence for the world to see....oh that's all a bit frightening!

We'll just see I guess!

No comments: