Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The finishing touches































Ok - last one on my wedding... the finishing touches were the menu's we made again using recycled card, printed and placed on small easels that I painted white (they only cost 99p each!!). We themed each table by old school sweets (being that we were by the seaside!). I got some enamel pots from a local garden store and filled each one with drumsticks / flying saucers / popping candy etc. We didn't do individual favours, opting to donate a lump sum to Parkinson's Society instead on behalf of our guests.

For my bridesmaids I sourced these gorgeous bags and filled them with sample size make-up and toiletries I got from a brand outlet store. For each I tied a thank you tag with pink ribbon. They loved them!! ...ok I'll not mention my own wedding again ;)

No comments: