Monday, May 31, 2010

Christmas table decorations 2010




























































Ok I know it's almost June - but I'm so behind on getting posts up...I'll get better ;)

Each year I always make the table decorations for our family Christmas dinner. I don't normally take photos of it but I bought my husband a posh digital SLR last year and so I took some snaps. Instead of name cards I put family photos on mini card santas - and the center piece is a collection of pomanders, oranges decorated with cloves in various patterns, with silver ribbon and beads. It looked gorgeous and smelt amazing!!!!

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Christmas decorations are really very amazing. Color combinations are outstanding. Came to know about many event venues and hired one of them for our party last month. Little Santa was my son. Red and white was the décor. Cake was yummy and so were the cookies. Bought new dress also from my favorite store and festive sale.