Monday, May 31, 2010

Blitz Party invites




















































One of my bestest friends in the world is celebrating her 30th birthday with a 1940's 'BLITZ' party and she asked me to do her invites!

I did 2 A6 postcard sized invites, one on cream card (with the 'you can do it' poster - modified to look like my friend) with accommodation details on the back, the other I printed on plain kraft card to look like a ration book, with the party details on the back. I used plain kraft envelopes which I also printed some mock stamps including a small red poster with the 'keep calm and carry on phrase' thsi time changed to 'keep calm and party on'. She's got some great feedback from her mates and it should be an amazing party!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I very much like your ration card invitation that you created and I would like to use it for my wife's 70th later this year. Is that possible? Can you send me the template for instance?

All the Best

Peter Addyman
paddymanuk@aol.com

DeeDee said...

I am very interested in your Ration Book invitations. Do you have the template available to purchase?

Thank you.